A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Monday, January 15, 2007

New Year and it's all change ....

So apparently Blogger, the site I use to host my blog is no longer 'beta' not sure what this means and Rich isn't currently here for me to ask him ... he's gone out to buy an overcoat as he will have to wear a suit tomorrow for the first time since he started his new job (in June 2006!). He came back home today from work, exhausted after having had a bad virus/flu thing last week which kept him virtually bed ridden. Poor baby. Hope the London air will do you good (yeah right!)

Anyway I suppose I shall have to change this blog and I guess the photograph might change too. At the moment I am sitting here waiting for the phone to ring - I am due a dissertation tutorial any minute now and really feel low about it. I think everyone must go through this at some stage when tackling a thesis - I know I have done the research but I just keep reading more and more and feeling less and less prepared to get my thoughts down on a piece of paper.

Rich bought me the Planet Earth series set for Christmas, after having confessed to him - whilst sitting on the sofa watching another animal programme - that 'I love animals'. I was watching the episode on freshwater when they featured the Pantanal, which is where I disappeared into the jungle for four days when I was in Brazil last year. That was SO much fun! It really reminded me of the mad and VERY cold few days I spent there. It was funny but when I watched that episode the first time around, maybe about 18 months ago, I was really mistrustful of the fact that there actually were piranhas in the water but when I went there myself we caught six big fat ones!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home