A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Eight Days & Counting

So I really dont mean to to winge or 'owt but this illness has really got a grip over me. Eight days in and I am still feeling wretched.

So yesterday was a good day...I was resting from work and trying to get over what had been a really BAD PAIN weekend, I thought I would be going into work today and that it would be ok.

Oh no - boy was I wrong - woke up at 6.30am today and was in pain, you know what three hours later I am still in pain. So my body had me fooled huh?

So last Thursday I visited the emergency out of hours GP for antibiotics and I spoke to my homeopath. Anyone ever tried homeopathic remedies or been to a homeopath? I have been seeing this particular lady for at least ten years and she is magical. So I am currently taking remedies and antibiotics all at once which is totally against the rules and have spoken to her this morning and had to 'fess up to it. Homeopathic remedies and antibiotics do not make good bedfellows.

Anyway she was very kind about it and has advised me to crush the one homeopathic tablet I have left and take a little bit of the powder as required. Apparently it doesn't make a difference whether you take a whole tablet or a bit it still does the same thing....how very clever! Just had a bit of the powder and you know what I feel a little better, told you she was magical!

Anyway ever hopeful that I will make a full recovery and get better soon. Will let you know.

Yours, a frustrated LaScania xxx

2 Comments:

At 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Homeopath.............sounds like a gay axe murder doesn't it.

Get well soon hun x

 
At 12:13 pm, Blogger la scania said...

Yes .... never had that thought about gay axe murderers.

I will be wary next time i see an advertisment for a 'Homeopath' male, enjoys drinking alcopops and owns a set of sharp implements!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home