A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Elizabeth, her lover and the horse

I have just watched the BBCs latest drama adaptation 'Elizabeth' and found myself melting at the scene where her lover proposes that they go riding like they used to do. And sure enough they did, they rode off on a beautiful stallion, her sitting with her legs to the side and he holding tight behind her.

And now I am sitting here wondering whether it is just me or whether that scene would have stirred similar feelings in any other person? I have always wanted to ride a horse on a beach and the thought of riding a horse with a lovely man just makes me go wibbly at the knees.

Anyway this is now another thing to add to my must do list and now I just have to persuade the gorgeous man that i happen to be 'courting' to do it with me. Not sure what the logistics are for getting a 2metre tall man on a horse are (aren't all horse jockeys small?) but hey if he agrees then we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it!!

Anway get well soon babe, I miss you and want you all better so that we can get ourselves down to the cinema to watch 'Brokeback Mountain'!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home