A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

three little words

I uttered three little words on Friday night that I thought I never would.

Now before every girl on this planet gasps aloud and falls off her chair in shock horror let me offer you a brief explanantion to the events that led me to utter those ghastly words.

Friday night saw me donning some smarty pants clothes and joining Rich on his Lacrosse Christmas Dinner celebrations. I decided that despite the cold weather it would be a good idea to wear my favourite and quite high pair of shoes that I own. They are gold and white and I utterly adored them the first time I set my eyes on them.

Anyway six and half hours later...a little inebriated and having danced and thrashed the night away I made my way home with Rich. By this point my shoes had been undone in order to make my feet feel a little less uncomfortable.

At one point I found myself walking along the street concentrating really hard on putting one foot infront of the other whilst singing Oasis' Wonderwall to myself. Rich had momentarily left me to walk on my own as he was answering a call of nature. He told me the next morning that he had no recollection of our walk home together!!

Anyway what felt like hours later we made it safely back to his and were embraced by warm air and soft carpets on which my poor achy feet could rest upon.

Alas during the middle of the night, desperatley needing to attend to my own call of nature, I leapt out of bed and the room span (I was still drunk) and the pain that I felt in my feet was almost unbearable. And that, was when I uttered those three little words. 'I hate shoes'.

So sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home