A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My 22nd post on the 22nd of this month

Well I have been back for five days from Rome and tonight Cappella (my cat) finally bit me as punishment for leaving him for few days with only the next door neighbours to feed him. Now I don't want any negative comments about how vicious he is... I believe it adds character. What I get cross with is that he is sneaky. He lulls me into a false sense of security by settling himself on my lap, he purrs like mad, he feigns sleep and THEN he a t t a c k s ! ! ! !

Anyway that's all for now except to say that Cappella is back and I will be watching my toes and hands tonight on my way to bed. Boy, it's like having a prowler around the house that I need to creep around otherwise they might catch me and clobber me over the head.

Uh oh.... he's looking to snuggle up to me again...... h e l p .........!!!!

Socorro!!!

Tania xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home