A Lisboeta's Blog

The Goer From Lisboa!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's all about you

Well I don't mean it's all about me, far from it! It's all about other people - and maybe a little about me.

I have added a few new features to this blog - my Dad has been writing for about three years, ever since he sold his French Patisserie in St Albans (shame Rich never got to see it) and today he launched his own web diary which I am very excited about. He says he has quite a lot of material for me to read, sadly though I haven't yet had the chance as I have had my stupid dissertation to finish (ten days and counting whereupon I shall become a drunken wreck after too much celebration, hurrah! Bring it on!) Sooooooo, anyway, his web diary has been added to the 'sights I am loving' bit on my blog for you all to peruse.

I also noticed I got a lovely comment from LouBon - welcome aboard hunnybunch and please leave more comments!! Lucky thing, she is off to India at the beginning of March with her beau for two weeks. Totally deserved and I hope you have a lovely time.

As for other exciting news, my cousin has had a baby, her name is Melanie Jolene Chou and she is simply the most scrumptious thing in the world. I don't think I have ever seen a baby more beautiful then her. I wish you much much happiness darling girl.

And finally I have added a summary to my Brazil trip which I wrote and never published - I think at the time some rather more pressing news emerged .... mumble mumble something about getting engaged.. mumble mumble :) So scroll further down if you fancy seeing the old/new blog entry.

That's it for now apart from stating that I am thoroughly sick and tired of having a weekend where all I do is sit in front of the computer and type; if I wanted to that at that weekends then I simply wouldn't leave work on a Friday afternoon. I am also starting to develop an unhealthy fascination with spider solitaire (available widely on any PC) just as a way of getting a break from the thesis, it is a little bit worrying I must confess.

Oh well another game beckons! Ta ra for now xxx

2 Comments:

At 10:17 am, Blogger sparkleylips said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:18 am, Blogger sparkleylips said...

Oooh hooray for the end of dissertation being in sight! Lots of luck finishing it and look forward to celebrating with you soon

ps the under the bridges party from your last brazil entry sounds fabulous!

pps oops, being stupid sorry for deleting comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home